Tuesday, May 11, 2010

No more therapy

Yesterday was a horrible day. I found out I have used all my therapy visits for this year. So the last 5 or so visits to my therapist and psychiatrist will not be covered. I will be paying for those on my own. I'll just head out to the garden and pluck the money from my money tree (sarcasm). I spent the entire day bursting into tears at random moments. Not fun when you are not alone or are out in public. I decided to cancel all my visits with the therapist. I can't afford them and if I have to chose, I need to see the psychiatrist to manage my medication more than I need therapy. Or maybe I'm wrong. Maybe the therapy would be more beneficial. But it's done now. I feel depressed and hopeless. Why keep trying to get better. No one really cares if I do or not. Any time I think something is going to work, it doesn't. So "it is what it is" as the saying goes. Just accept it. Or die trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment